2007 Nissan Frontier 4.0L V6 5-speed Automatic 5.0 ft. Bed Consumer Review - Awesome Truck

2007 Nissan Frontier - Consumer Review

Awesome Truck
By chewydan on

2007 Nissan Frontier SE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This truck is awesome! I looked at Toyota but the style of the frontier sold me on Nissan. The $1,500 incentive was also nice. The larger alloy wheels looked so much nicer then then the standard ones and you can get them with the SE value package. It's a good deal. You get the bed extender, cruise, power, VSS, mats, and the wheels for around $1,300. It really makes a huge difference in my opinion. The gas mileage stinks, but so does Toyota. It's a 4X4 truck so you should expect that. I ended up paying $23,500 after the incentive, but the dealer gave me less then I wanted for a trade so figure I really spent $24,500. Not a bad deal. I'm very happy with the truck and recommend it over Toyota.

Favorite Features

The style. It just looks so cool with the chrome bumpers and alloy wheels. The interior is wicked spacious.

Suggested Improvements

Nissan should offer more color choices. The colors I wanted weren't available in the SE. An ashtray would be nice for loose change. There are lots of little compartments but they are not covered.