2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:
Awesome Truck
By chewydan on 02/12/07 19:57 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This truck is awesome! I looked at Toyota but the style of the frontier sold me on Nissan. The $1,500 incentive was also nice. The larger alloy wheels looked so much nicer then then the standard ones and you can get them with the SE value package. It's a good deal. You get the bed extender, cruise, power, VSS, mats, and the wheels for around $1,300. It really makes a huge difference in my opinion. The gas mileage stinks, but so does Toyota. It's a 4X4 truck so you should expect that. I ended up paying $23,500 after the incentive, but the dealer gave me less then I wanted for a trade so figure I really spent $24,500. Not a bad deal. I'm very happy with the truck and recommend it over Toyota.

Good - but need better SEATS!
By lamier on 02/12/07 04:07 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

We compared several trucks for the last few weeks. Ford, they wanted too much for the Sportrac; Toyota, they don't make any deals, and the rest are the rest. This is my wife's car, and she loves it because it handles as a car on the highway and as a truck in the country. The only complain so far are the seats; they need more support and the arm rest are out of place. Over all, it is very nice truck with a teen looking.

Nissan strikes again
By RezMan on 02/03/07 19:06 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

'Bought a Hardbody new in '87...best purchase I ever made. 'Bought the Frontier last weekend; great truck. 'Looking forward to a lot of miles with this one, too. Avalanche color with Steel cloth interior. Alloys. 6' bed. Nice ride. Smooth, quick motor. Seamless cruise engagement. More rear leg-room than the '98 F-150 cab-and-a- half LWB I traded in. I've read comments about the large turning radius, but it's more maneuverable that the Ford. Shopped for seven weeks before settling on this one...definitely worth the wait.

First Pickup Truck
By Ed on 02/03/07 05:44 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my first p/u and the vehicle is very nice to drive. Smooth, quiet,and handles very well. The 5 speed auto shifts nicely and the engine has excellent power. The ride is not busy on the highway. I drove a Tacoma with similar equipment and found it to be not has sure footed. The ride in the Tacoma was unsettled at highway speeds. The Rockford/Fosgate stereo is very nice indeed. I have the leather interior, it is very comfortable. Even my wife likes to drive it. We have owned Nissan cars since 1987 and we were never disappointed.

2007 Frontier
By Mark on 01/25/07 20:27 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Great vehicle with stunning design. Perfect size matched with awesome power. Not too big, but big enough to do just about anything... with great features all about. Great purchase.

Great so far
By Newby Nissan on 01/10/07 10:54 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have only had my Frontier for a few weeks but by far it is a great improvement over my 2005 F150. Had tranny problems with that at 15,000 miles. Got tired of fighting it and traded off. This is faster, drives better and gets way better mileage then F150. great value. Toyota was way out of line on price and a dog compared to this Frontier.

Better than Tacoma......
By Edmond on 01/08/07 17:47 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

After researching all the medium and small size trucks my choice was the Nissan Frontier. All the nice features, style, design make it a better choice. The Toyota Tacoma would be my second choice but I paid $2,500 less for a Frontier with the same choices. Plus those sales guys at Toyota are really difficult, they want you to pay MSRP and don't like to deal. The new Long bed on the Frontier makes it an excellent choice, if you compare the size of the bed to the Titan there is not much difference... I love my truck!

07 Frontier 4x4
By j smith on 01/07/07 11:01 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I really like the engine, handling, ride, and features of my Nissan. The only dislikes I have are the too soft seats and the turning radius. It is really hard to park in tight parking lots. I average between 17 and 18 mpg so far. Overall I really like this truck.

comfortable but sturdy
By Steve on 12/26/06 14:18 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This truck was the best of all the midsized trucks I drove. It had the smoothest ride. Better than the Tacoma. It seemed to have more power also. During the first highway drive home my wife fell asleep, so that speaks to the comfort both of the ride and of the seats. The 5 speed automatic Transmission shifts smoothly and not too frequently, I believe this is because of the excessive torque of the engine. It does not have to down shift very often. The truck weighs more than the Tacoma this gives a better ride and a stronger truck for less money. If you are wondering How I liked the Ford the Dodge or the Chevy lets just say I bought the Nissan and leave it at that.

Good value for the price
By newnissanbuyer on 12/23/06 16:40 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Picked over Tacoma for price and overall exterior design. Looks more like a truck.Power is great, fuel ok, hopefully will get better once broken in.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.