2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:
Outstanding
By Lonnie Roberts on 04/09/07 18:22 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is a great truck. In the past I have had two full size trucks, the last being a Nissan Titan. I was concerned about going to the Frontier because of the loss in towing capacity. I have had the Frontier for 2 months now and would say it is an outstanding truck. It is "zippy" and much easier to maneuver than the past two full sizers I have owned. As for towing, I tow a Bobcat S130 (4800 lbs) at least once a week and have no trouble whatsoever. The Frontier performs without flaw. The 4-door cab will truely haul 4 people. The 4wd will really pull this truck out of trouble (even towing a trailer through mud). I highly recommend this truck.

Perfect design
By Dave on 04/08/07 15:23 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

All other trucks in this category felt small and cramped even with a crew cab. The shifting and power are AWESOME plus this truck defines versatility. I got the power package which is a must and a good deal. I love this truck!

Great Mid-Sized Truck - Excellent Value
By CNY Frontier on 04/06/07 15:46 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

The crew cab LWB model has a somewhat long turning radius but it also has all the interior seating room you would want without any loss of bed space. The roof rack, flip up rear seats, spray-in liner, tie-down system locking tailgate and other features beat the competition. The truck has lots of power and yet has a quiet ride. The ride is nice and the seating position is preferable to the Tacoma. Gas mileage in the first 3 tanks has ranged from 17.5 to over 20 mpg in mixed driving, assuming that you don't get your foot into it too much. Gas mileage seems to be improving as the miles add up.

More happy than not....
By h20diver2 on 04/01/07 17:11 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

So far I've been more happy than not. There are the little things that everyone else mentions (mpg, blind spot caused by rear seat headrests, console too far back, and poor turning radius). If I had to pick the most annoying issue it would be the poor turning radius. I can't remember the last time I've made so many 3 point turns. It's irritating but I'm adjusting. You just have to plan out your route prior to initiating a turn. On the plus side the power is great, truck is solid and smooth (feels like your going 60 mph when you're actually going 80 mph) and interior comfort is good.

Update
By Zeek on 03/28/07 10:21 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

Thought I would update my review a few months after the purchase. The truck is running great, and we've used it much more 'as a truck' than I ever expected. I have the v6 6spd manual, and get roughly 18 mpg in mixed driving, weighted to city/traffic. An unexpected problem: my wife LOVES the truck, so occasionally I go outside to go somewhere, and I see our old Tiberon instead of the Frontier.

the best "small" truck around
By dhectorg on 03/21/07 11:35 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I've had my Frontier LE for about 3 weeks...not really long enough to review it yet, but i like this truck so much that I couldn't wait! I had a full size 2005 GMC Sierra before this and the Nissan is 10 times more refined in just about every way. I am ALWAYS more impressed by products from Japanese companies, compared to GM products I've owned. Tacoma can't even beat this one. Frontier wins in power, ride, handling, refinement, etc.

Awesome Truck!
By scottb on 03/15/07 12:58 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Just got my Frontier a week ago, and I'm loving every minute I get to drive it. Very powerful and the Rockford Fosgate stereo is great! The leather feels great too!

Great Truck!!!
By jaydog7 on 03/01/07 11:08 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

Have had a Chevy 1500 in the past, just traded in my Xterra. This truck has impressed me since the day I bought it. Great power, smooth ride. Gas mileage better than the 2002 xterra, even with the bigger engine. I have friends with Fords, Dodges (all 2005 or newer)that are full sized, would pick this truck every time. Price is great...performance even better.

Finally a Truck that I like
By strinbender on 02/21/07 20:47 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

After driving,a Ford Ranger for several years and a Chevy Colorado for 1 year, this truck is a dream to drive. Much smoother and quieter than the other small trucks that I have driven in the past.This truck also has more power than I will ever use and at the same time has a good gas mpg rating for a truck. Back seat works great for extra passengers or folds flat for extra interior cargo space. So far it rates a 10.

I own a truck?
By Zeek on 02/20/07 10:17 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

Bought the truck recently, and have, from the 1st drive been very impressed. Kept in low rpms the truck is sedate and quiet, but above 3000 it moves - and growls. The interior is the best made of any recent Nissan, even on my cloth SE every surface is nice to the touch. Lots of cubbies and drink holders, too. The exterior looks great, again, even on the SE you get a good amount of nice Chrome. The standard spray on bedliner and 4 wheel disk brakes are great features. Finally, I got this V6 4wd for best same as a 'best offer' on a 4cyl 4wd Tacoma. It wasn't even a competition.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.