2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab Consumer Reviews 6

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

2007 Nissan Frontier SE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:
Don't forget the Nissan
By 1st x Frontier owner on 06/12/07 14:49 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I was only looking at the Tacoma and Ridgeline when the Frontier emerged as a darkhorse. I've been very impressed all the way around. The "bang for your buck" factor played greatly into my decision. If you're looking at a new Tacoma, at least give the Frontier a test drive. You'll be glad that you did.

Don't regret buying my Frontier
By Bob on 06/06/07 14:46 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I checked out all the midsized trucks and quickly eliminated all the american trucks. I liked the Tacoma and Ridgeline but the Frontier was just as good with more standard equipment and a better price. It rides better than my 2002 Jeep Liberty. It has excellent pickup while averaging 17 mpg.

5 month update
By newnissanbuyer on 05/19/07 20:37 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Had truck for 5 months. Now have 16,500 hard miles. Solid, some rattles from seatbelt buckle. Engine and trans are worth the price paid. Interior holding up pretty well even with 2 kids. Gas mileage fair, 15 mpg mixed driving - a best of 20, all hwy at 70 mph. Emergency handling surprisingly good. Should have rolled truck on rainy day when rearend broke loose on on-ramp. Truck stayed solid and easy to control.

I test drove both Nissan and Toyota
By muttley on 05/09/07 00:10 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab Nismo 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have been researching both vehicles over the past 2 months and decided to go with the Nismo Frontier Crew. I recommend everyone to test both first. The reason I chose the Nissan over Toyota was for the overall build and engineering of the truck. When you test drive the Toyota look at the liftgate then look at the liftgate on the Nissan. The liftgate on the Nissan was much thicker and more heavyduty on the Nissan. It felt like a full size truck liftgate. Also when you are test driving the Toyota spend some time and look underneath the vehicle. The components underneath seem very thin and weak where as the Nissan looks like it could take a land mine and keep going. This is a strong truck!

2007 SE 4x4 CC LB
By cfm628 on 04/29/07 04:32 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

I checked out the Tacoma and the Ridgeline prior to purchasing the Frontier. I didn't like the Tacoma ride and the cost. The Ridgeline was very nice, but not "trucky" enough for me. The ride and feel are so much better than the 2005 Ranger I traded. I have owned two other Nissans and this is the best yet.

Good Pick
By Good Pick on 04/26/07 12:33 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my 4th truck. Looks are awesome. Truck has plenty of power better than my chevy with a 305 V-8. Cargo features are nice. Rides great. Could get a bit better fuel mileage (my average is 18 Miles) but I think Nissan traded performance for fuel economy. Turning radius is not good. Don't try to u-turn with busy traffic. My only complaint was driver side left foot rest took up too much space. I removed it and made a much better flat surface with rubber top - worked great.

Great Value
By Retiredrobert on 04/24/07 07:58 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I researched both the Nissan Frontier and Toyota Tacoma trucks. Of the two the Nissan was a better value. It cost less to purchase, had lower maintenance costs and resale was comperable, based on initial purchase price) after 5 yrs. The reliability is the same as the Toyota and the features are better.

Great Truck
By David D on 04/14/07 15:20 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I've had the truck about one month and so far, I love it. Mine has just about every available option and is really comfortable and attractive. I haven't taken it off-road yet, but the highway ride is outstanding. I compared it to the Tacoma, but ended up going with the Frontier for its better ride and more available options. The Frontier also feels more powerful to me, although supposedly the Tacoma is faster. Both are good trucks, I just thought I got more for the money with the Nissan. Bottom line is that I strongly recommend this truck.

Family Wagon With Looks
By Dave on 04/14/07 14:45 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

The 4 doors are great for a family and the benefits of a pickup bed. Traded a 1994 Ranger for this truck. Gas mileage is the same but the power of the Nissan 4.0 is better than the Ford 3.8 dog. Getting 19 mpg - it is a truck.

SE Crew Cab 2 Wheel Drive
By gavero on 04/13/07 22:07 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

My mind was already set on buying a Toyota Tacoma four door TRD truck. I just wanted to test drive the Frontier for the heck of it. I was sold on the power of the truck and the optional features that was offered.The Frontier had a lot of leg room and the seats were real comfortable. I think Nissan did their homework with the Frontier and I would pick this truck over any of the mid size trucks out there.