2007 Nissan Frontier King Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:
Good Quality Basic Truck
By Peacefield on 04/26/07 06:56 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier King Cab XE 4dr King Cab 6.1 ft. SB (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

Handsome inside and out, good build quality, and comfortable. Too new to tell on reliability, but it's already leading me to high expectations. Not a bad little engine and an easy clutch, though I wish the gear box felt more certain and direct through the stick to my hand. My only real complaint is that the truck suffers terribly from bump steer. You don't even have to be going very fast to be startled by it. Hit some bumps while going around the curve (or even going straight for that matter), and the wheels leave the road to come down some place different. That aside, it's a nice driving truck and represents a very good value. I'm happy with my purchase.

So Far, So Good
By BB Shotz on 04/19/07 19:44 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier King Cab XE 4dr King Cab 6.1 ft. SB (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

3000 miles and running great. I have added Nissan splashguards, an aftermarket sunroof and will replace the stock stereo in due course. Only disappointment is mileage. I drive mostly city and get 22 MPG, which is better than sticker.

2007 Nissan Frontier Nismo
By booter on 04/03/07 17:30 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier King Cab Nismo 4dr King Cab 4WD 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Rattle trap, poor mileage, bad stereo. The interior scratches way way too easy for a truck.

New yet
By JERRY TAYLOR on 03/27/07 10:07 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier King Cab SE 4dr King Cab 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

After much research on smaller pickups, i'm pleased with my choice. After looking at ford and tacoma this was the obvious choice. Only had it 2 weeks, but i'm happy.

2007 frontier se 4x4
By Rod F. on 03/26/07 05:50 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier King Cab SE 4dr King Cab 4WD 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I would agree with most of what I have read about this truck, I traded a 2003 ranger 4 liter,4wd, the ranger was 4:10 gears and would outperform the nissan in 1/4 mile, the nissan is quiet, good ride, eye appealing, nice and roomy compared to the ranger, seats take some adjustment to get right, console is short,mileage is about the same as the ranger (less than 20 mpg) I have been a Ford truck guy for years--so far I am pleased with the nissan. I would have liked the cruise controls to light up, se with the value truck package is a good buy in my opinion.

abs and gas mileage nightmare
By odis pletcher on 03/21/07 09:26 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier King Cab SE 4dr King Cab 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

what a shame, a good truck except for horrible gas mileage and very scary abs braking on ice or snow, I will be getting rid of this truck

A Very Nice Truck
By JimG on 03/20/07 00:01 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier King Cab LE 4dr King Cab 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

A very well-built and nice looking truck, fun to drive, plenty of power. The towing cap. is very good.

Great Truck
By John on 03/12/07 04:19 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier King Cab XE 4dr King Cab 6.1 ft. SB (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

Just purchased another Nissan truck and I must say the Frontier is a heck of a truck. Have a '95 Nissan truck already and it has more than 356,000 miles with no mechanical issues. It doesn't look like it is going to ever wear out. Wanted to update to something newer and got a great deal. Everything works perfectly and I really like the brawny appearance. I expect this one to last me 15 years or more.

Nice Truck
By cashonly29 on 03/11/07 09:52 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier King Cab SE 4dr King Cab 4WD 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

My Frontier offers me all that I want in a truck. It has a box large enough to handle my hauling needs, a powerful engine to get me up the hill I live on, and 4WD for upstate New York winters. I bought a Nissan for the reliability (over Chevy).

It works for me.
By Mike on 03/01/07 16:58 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Frontier King Cab SE 4dr King Cab 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Had this truck one month, (900 miles). I like it better every time I drive it. The seats take some getting used to. The ride is a little bumpy in town, but great on the highway. I don't care much for the tool box/basket behind the drivers seat, or the jump seats. The main issue is fuel mileage. So far I am getting 16 mpg, combined driving. I gave up a Ford Ranger I had for 12 years that performed very well. This truck has more power and is very quiet on the highway. So far not a single issue to report.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.