5 Months and still loving it
By Zach J on
2007 Nissan Frontier SE 4dr King Cab 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)
I wrote a review called '3 Months and still love it'. I have now driven my truck in both summer and winter (live in the Northeast). I have also gotten over my initial 'new car happy' feeling, but believe me: I'm still very happy with my truck. I took fuel economy down one notch because in four wheel drive I know it's depressingly low. All vehicles are low in 4WD though, so don't skip this truck because of that. The power is still great, handles like a dream, and there has been ZERO snowpiles or unplowed roads that I could not get through. I live in a city built on a hill where they don't know how to plow, and I still haven't had a single problem in the snow.
Favorite Features
Still power, acceleration, riding position, good control in snow (in 4WD), semi-decent in 2WD, driver-to-car feeling is fantastic even (and especially) in bad conditions, I still like everything I liked in the first review.
Suggested Improvements
Possibly better factory tires? Mine are ok but will likely upgrade soon. It is still tough to complain about such a great truck. I recommend you see if any 07 models are left. I would buy a 2008 frontier blind after driving the 2007.