2007 Nissan Frontier Consumer Review: 3 month update

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - Consumer Review

3 month update
By sdhk on

2007 Nissan Frontier SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

The Frontier crew cab has nice road feel - stable and solid, a comfortable ride and great space utilization options behind the driver seat. I think with a few improvements/options it could fit the needs of lots more customers than it currently attracts and could be a perfect choice for those of us looking for an all around vehicle with versatility and don't need a truck for towing or offroading.

In addition to the flip up back seats & removable headrests I mentioned before, this is the shortest of the crew cab pickups at 205.5 inches (not counting Subaru Baja) so I can fit it in the garage! Its easier to get in and out of than a Tacoma. Lots of compliments on deep red color.

I would rather have better mpg (I only get 17.8 MPG and I baby it) and less powerful engine, a 3.0L engine would have been more than adequate. Ability to manually raise/lower seat position. Bench seat option. I previously mentioned my issues with seat fabric, speedometer range and unusable ARM REST!