2007 Nissan Frontier - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:
the best "small" truck around
By dhectorg on 03/21/07 11:35 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I've had my Frontier LE for about 3 weeks...not really long enough to review it yet, but i like this truck so much that I couldn't wait! I had a full size 2005 GMC Sierra before this and the Nissan is 10 times more refined in just about every way. I am ALWAYS more impressed by products from Japanese companies, compared to GM products I've owned. Tacoma can't even beat this one. Frontier wins in power, ride, handling, refinement, etc.

abs and gas mileage nightmare
By odis pletcher on 03/21/07 09:26 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier SE 4dr King Cab 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

what a shame, a good truck except for horrible gas mileage and very scary abs braking on ice or snow, I will be getting rid of this truck

A Very Nice Truck
By JimG on 03/20/07 00:01 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier LE 4dr King Cab 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

A very well-built and nice looking truck, fun to drive, plenty of power. The towing cap. is very good.

Awesome Truck!
By scottb on 03/15/07 12:58 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Just got my Frontier a week ago, and I'm loving every minute I get to drive it. Very powerful and the Rockford Fosgate stereo is great! The leather feels great too!

Great Truck
By John on 03/12/07 04:19 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier XE 4dr King Cab 6.1 ft. SB (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

Just purchased another Nissan truck and I must say the Frontier is a heck of a truck. Have a '95 Nissan truck already and it has more than 356,000 miles with no mechanical issues. It doesn't look like it is going to ever wear out. Wanted to update to something newer and got a great deal. Everything works perfectly and I really like the brawny appearance. I expect this one to last me 15 years or more.

Nice Truck
By cashonly29 on 03/11/07 09:52 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier SE 4dr King Cab 4WD 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

My Frontier offers me all that I want in a truck. It has a box large enough to handle my hauling needs, a powerful engine to get me up the hill I live on, and 4WD for upstate New York winters. I bought a Nissan for the reliability (over Chevy).

It works for me.
By Mike on 03/01/07 16:58 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Frontier SE 4dr King Cab 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Had this truck one month, (900 miles). I like it better every time I drive it. The seats take some getting used to. The ride is a little bumpy in town, but great on the highway. I don't care much for the tool box/basket behind the drivers seat, or the jump seats. The main issue is fuel mileage. So far I am getting 16 mpg, combined driving. I gave up a Ford Ranger I had for 12 years that performed very well. This truck has more power and is very quiet on the highway. So far not a single issue to report.

Great Truck!!!
By jaydog7 on 03/01/07 11:08 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Frontier SE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

Have had a Chevy 1500 in the past, just traded in my Xterra. This truck has impressed me since the day I bought it. Great power, smooth ride. Gas mileage better than the 2002 xterra, even with the bigger engine. I have friends with Fords, Dodges (all 2005 or newer)that are full sized, would pick this truck every time. Price is great...performance even better.

Finally a Truck that I like
By strinbender on 02/21/07 20:47 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Frontier SE 4dr Crew Cab 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

After driving,a Ford Ranger for several years and a Chevy Colorado for 1 year, this truck is a dream to drive. Much smoother and quieter than the other small trucks that I have driven in the past.This truck also has more power than I will ever use and at the same time has a good gas mpg rating for a truck. Back seat works great for extra passengers or folds flat for extra interior cargo space. So far it rates a 10.

I own a truck?
By Zeek on 02/20/07 10:17 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Frontier SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

Bought the truck recently, and have, from the 1st drive been very impressed. Kept in low rpms the truck is sedate and quiet, but above 3000 it moves - and growls. The interior is the best made of any recent Nissan, even on my cloth SE every surface is nice to the touch. Lots of cubbies and drink holders, too. The exterior looks great, again, even on the SE you get a good amount of nice Chrome. The standard spray on bedliner and 4 wheel disk brakes are great features. Finally, I got this V6 4wd for best same as a 'best offer' on a 4cyl 4wd Tacoma. It wasn't even a competition.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.