2007 Nissan Frontier - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:
Family Wagon With Looks
By Dave on 04/14/07 14:45 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

The 4 doors are great for a family and the benefits of a pickup bed. Traded a 1994 Ranger for this truck. Gas mileage is the same but the power of the Nissan 4.0 is better than the Ford 3.8 dog. Getting 19 mpg - it is a truck.

SE Crew Cab 2 Wheel Drive
By gavero on 04/13/07 22:07 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier SE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

My mind was already set on buying a Toyota Tacoma four door TRD truck. I just wanted to test drive the Frontier for the heck of it. I was sold on the power of the truck and the optional features that was offered.The Frontier had a lot of leg room and the seats were real comfortable. I think Nissan did their homework with the Frontier and I would pick this truck over any of the mid size trucks out there.

Outstanding
By Lonnie Roberts on 04/09/07 18:22 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is a great truck. In the past I have had two full size trucks, the last being a Nissan Titan. I was concerned about going to the Frontier because of the loss in towing capacity. I have had the Frontier for 2 months now and would say it is an outstanding truck. It is "zippy" and much easier to maneuver than the past two full sizers I have owned. As for towing, I tow a Bobcat S130 (4800 lbs) at least once a week and have no trouble whatsoever. The Frontier performs without flaw. The 4-door cab will truely haul 4 people. The 4wd will really pull this truck out of trouble (even towing a trailer through mud). I highly recommend this truck.

Perfect design
By Dave on 04/08/07 15:23 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

All other trucks in this category felt small and cramped even with a crew cab. The shifting and power are AWESOME plus this truck defines versatility. I got the power package which is a must and a good deal. I love this truck!

Great Mid-Sized Truck - Excellent Value
By CNY Frontier on 04/06/07 15:46 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

The crew cab LWB model has a somewhat long turning radius but it also has all the interior seating room you would want without any loss of bed space. The roof rack, flip up rear seats, spray-in liner, tie-down system locking tailgate and other features beat the competition. The truck has lots of power and yet has a quiet ride. The ride is nice and the seating position is preferable to the Tacoma. Gas mileage in the first 3 tanks has ranged from 17.5 to over 20 mpg in mixed driving, assuming that you don't get your foot into it too much. Gas mileage seems to be improving as the miles add up.

2007 Nissan Frontier Nismo
By booter on 04/03/07 17:30 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier Nismo 4dr King Cab 4WD 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Rattle trap, poor mileage, bad stereo. The interior scratches way way too easy for a truck.

More happy than not....
By h20diver2 on 04/01/07 17:11 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier LE 4dr Crew Cab 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

So far I've been more happy than not. There are the little things that everyone else mentions (mpg, blind spot caused by rear seat headrests, console too far back, and poor turning radius). If I had to pick the most annoying issue it would be the poor turning radius. I can't remember the last time I've made so many 3 point turns. It's irritating but I'm adjusting. You just have to plan out your route prior to initiating a turn. On the plus side the power is great, truck is solid and smooth (feels like your going 60 mph when you're actually going 80 mph) and interior comfort is good.

Update
By Zeek on 03/28/07 10:21 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

Thought I would update my review a few months after the purchase. The truck is running great, and we've used it much more 'as a truck' than I ever expected. I have the v6 6spd manual, and get roughly 18 mpg in mixed driving, weighted to city/traffic. An unexpected problem: my wife LOVES the truck, so occasionally I go outside to go somewhere, and I see our old Tiberon instead of the Frontier.

New yet
By JERRY TAYLOR on 03/27/07 10:07 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier SE 4dr King Cab 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

After much research on smaller pickups, i'm pleased with my choice. After looking at ford and tacoma this was the obvious choice. Only had it 2 weeks, but i'm happy.

2007 frontier se 4x4
By Rod F. on 03/26/07 05:50 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier SE 4dr King Cab 4WD 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I would agree with most of what I have read about this truck, I traded a 2003 ranger 4 liter,4wd, the ranger was 4:10 gears and would outperform the nissan in 1/4 mile, the nissan is quiet, good ride, eye appealing, nice and roomy compared to the ranger, seats take some adjustment to get right, console is short,mileage is about the same as the ranger (less than 20 mpg) I have been a Ford truck guy for years--so far I am pleased with the nissan. I would have liked the cruise controls to light up, se with the value truck package is a good buy in my opinion.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.