2007 Nissan Frontier King Cab 4.0L V6 5-speed Automatic 6.1 ft. Bed Consumer Reviews

2007 Nissan Frontier - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:

2007 Frontier Consumer Reviews

Date Most Helpful Highest Rating Lowest Rating
2 year update
By c192ps

2007 Nissan Frontier King Cab Nismo 4dr King Cab 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

the stock tires are only good for southern Cal. I purchase a set of BFG AT and they made a world deference off road. It will climb now with all most no wheel spin, where as before the stock tires just couldn't find traction. The only down side to using real off road tire is I lost about 2 mpg. No real problems with the truck, I even have hauled one cubic yard of gravel with it, just got to go slow.

Favorite Features

the power

Suggested Improvements

a slide in weight box for winter driving

Driving the Nismo
By John E.

2007 Nissan Frontier King Cab Nismo 4dr King Cab 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned my 2007 Frontier Nismo for a month now (purchased used). Fuel mileage is steady around 18mpg city. I have yet to take it on a trip along highways. It is a bit rougher ride than my neighbors 2006 Frontier XE due to the Nismo package. I would like to have his fuel economy but the towing capacity of mine will be handy with a boat and camper. The ride would be better with different tires. The electronic locking rear differential comes in handy when pulling a boat out of the water at the boat launch. Overall I would give this truck a well deserved A rating.

Favorite Features

Electronic locking rear differential. Interior space. Power. Quiet ride (for a truck).

Suggested Improvements

Auto headlights (make standard equipment). Auto door locks (when placed in drive). Move center arm rest forward.

Nice truck, but...
By Grant Chance

2007 Nissan Frontier King Cab Nismo 4dr King Cab 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Bought truck in Jan '07, & have irritating 'clanging/rattling' sound that occurs at medium rpm around 30 mph. Sounds like a heat shield. Took to Niisan dealer & was told it was the catalytic converter, that there was nothing they could do. This is unnaceptable for a 23k truck! Very comfortable, good power, OK mileage for a truck. Base radio is a joke! Heavy tailgate. Headlights are slightly dim.

Favorite Features

Comfortable. Nicely placed cupholders, power.

Suggested Improvements

Base radio, headlights, and fix that damn rattle!