2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:
Nismo the goat
By Gonzo on 07/28/08 10:20 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab Nismo 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I love this truck, my daughter calls it the goat. The gas mileage at 60 is 24 mpg and it rides very nice.I can't complain if anything its way over built. Power to spare and very roomy, great ergonomics.

Needed better mpg with this truck
By Bob on 06/14/08 04:05 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab Nismo 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I needed a truck. After I got this one I wasn't getting the mpg I thought I should. Well, one night I was on the interstate and I went just below 2000 rpm, about 1800 and locked in the cruise control. My mpg went up to over 24. My speed was about 65. With the present gas prices this might help you get some better mpg. Now I don't feel so bad. I like this truck. Mine is a 2 wheel drive Nismo with automatic. My best mpg is 27 using this method. I avg about 24 on the highway. Around town , 17 like everyone else. Hope this helps. You can go up to just about any speed and cut your rpms to about 1800 (or a little above) and improve your mpg.

Great Truck
By Dan on 03/23/08 10:22 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab Nismo 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this truck new and have 20,000 of problem free miles on it. Test drove other midsize trucks and this was the best one by far. I could be like a lot of other people and say the fuel economy could be better, but it's a truck and I expect it.

Great Truck
By Dan on 11/30/07 18:00 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab Nismo 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Test drove a Tacoma, didn't like the car like interior. Then drove the Frontier and loved it. I have owned it for 8 months now a have no regrets!!!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.