2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:
Replaced clutch at 35,000 miles
By Rolland weeks on 09/04/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

Bought my son a Frontier. Replacing the clutch at 35,000 miles this week. This is not what I expected at 35,00 miles. My toyota pickup clutch was replaced at 260,000 miles. I guess you get what you pay for.

Good basic truck
By t on 05/29/10 09:01 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

I bought a lightly used Frontier and have driven it from 27,000 miles to 45,000 miles so far, and have had no issues at all. I got the most basic edition - manual, no power anything, V4. I average 22-24 mpg per tank. After trying out some American cheap 2 door trucks, the Nissan felt like luxury. The interior is nothing fancy, but its just comfortable, well designed, and not bad looking. The "back seat" is small and uncomfortable to sit in, but great room for storage. Only complaints. very limited visibility when looking over your shoulders for blind spots. Also the turn radius isn't great, kind of hard to park.

Great Truck!!!
By jaydog7 on 03/01/07 11:08 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

Have had a Chevy 1500 in the past, just traded in my Xterra. This truck has impressed me since the day I bought it. Great power, smooth ride. Gas mileage better than the 2002 xterra, even with the bigger engine. I have friends with Fords, Dodges (all 2005 or newer)that are full sized, would pick this truck every time. Price is great...performance even better.

Good - but need better SEATS!
By lamier on 02/12/07 04:07 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

We compared several trucks for the last few weeks. Ford, they wanted too much for the Sportrac; Toyota, they don't make any deals, and the rest are the rest. This is my wife's car, and she loves it because it handles as a car on the highway and as a truck in the country. The only complain so far are the seats; they need more support and the arm rest are out of place. Over all, it is very nice truck with a teen looking.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.