2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:
109K Miles Down, Looking forward to 100K more!
By buldog60 on 11/21/13 07:57 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This truck has been amazing. I have had no complaints at all. I feel safe with driving my family around in it. I do not worry that it won't start or will die on the road. I got it with 40K miles on it and have never wanted anything else. I am averaging 20 MPG with mostly hwy driving. Adding the K&N Air Filter was a great call. All my friends want one like it, and I highly recommend it to anyone. I am actually looking at another one as a second vehicle.

Love It
By lemurmonkey on 09/21/11 12:54 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

I love this truck. My brother has the 2door Nismo and I drove it for a weekend and fell in love. I needed the 4 door for my 2 kids. (no nismo needed here either) The V6 rumbles when you push it higher than 3500rpms. I haven't towed anything yet(but I have no fear of under-performing). Very comfortable compared to other trucks. Read the reviews out there and you will find this is the best truck in it's class. I purchased used at 45K miles, so we'll see how reliable this thing is. Great looking truck, fast off the line, very capable 4x4, comfortable interior, and feel of high quality materials(unlike Chevy/GMC Canyon).

Rock Solid
By Ed W on 10/21/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

After reading some of the comments on this web I must add mine. This truck has been fantastic. No problems, just oil changes and tire rotations. Just past 60K and still the original brakes. Not a rattle in the vehicle at all. Rides quiet and solid. Love the Rockford Fosgate stereo

Almost there
By P-R.B. on 10/18/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

When I set out to buy my first news vehicle I knew one thing. I was getting a truck. I researched everything I could about recently produced 4x4 mid-size trucks, and was hoping to find and American made that fit my criteria. After all was said and done I bought my '07 frontier brand- new with 205 miles on it. I was spoiled for a few years owning a '78 international scout ii. I have put this Nissan through the same paces that I was able to put old Betsy through, however. At 37,000 mi. I needed to replace the clutch, and now at 78,000 I am needing to open the transfer case because the 4x4 won't disengage all of the way. So I ask, "what the hell?" why are these things breaking?

Replaced clutch at 35,000 miles
By Rolland weeks on 09/04/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

Bought my son a Frontier. Replacing the clutch at 35,000 miles this week. This is not what I expected at 35,00 miles. My toyota pickup clutch was replaced at 260,000 miles. I guess you get what you pay for.

All-Around Great Truck
By Jerry on 08/26/10 05:05 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

So far I've been extremely happy with my '07 Frontier. Quiet ride, zippy performance, fairly comfortable driving position. Have had only one recurring problem...malfunctioning tire pressure sensor. It was finally fixed after the third visit to the dealer. Owned a comparable Tacoma before this truck. I like my Nissan far better.

26 MPG V-6 Auto 4x4 4 door!
By Randall on 07/12/10 21:28 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Yes, 26 mpg @60 mph Cruise control on basically flat road. 21 mpg at 75 mph. Use Mobile 1 5-30, keep air pressure checked regularly. Plenty of power to get to freeway speeds. Bought new in 2007, now has ~ 33k. Fixing to put kn air filter. If there is one thing that is somewhat irritating is the turning radius. Oh, as for the high mpg, it is repeatable. Tried it again this past weekend, little different terrain, a few small hills, 25.2 mpg @ 60 mph! The only thing I can figure is the engine does not work hard at that rpm, so it sips fuel. Nissan has a winner here. Is there a diesel frontier coming?

Good basic truck
By t on 05/29/10 09:01 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

I bought a lightly used Frontier and have driven it from 27,000 miles to 45,000 miles so far, and have had no issues at all. I got the most basic edition - manual, no power anything, V4. I average 22-24 mpg per tank. After trying out some American cheap 2 door trucks, the Nissan felt like luxury. The interior is nothing fancy, but its just comfortable, well designed, and not bad looking. The "back seat" is small and uncomfortable to sit in, but great room for storage. Only complaints. very limited visibility when looking over your shoulders for blind spots. Also the turn radius isn't great, kind of hard to park.

"The Machine"
By Ricardo on 02/22/10 04:13 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab Nismo 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Excellent truck! This is my first pick up truck and I love it. I use it to work every day and to go off road on the weekend with my kids for an ATV run. Towing power is excellent, so far no problems.

Not ashamed of this vehicle
By Mark Moosa on 12/11/09 18:02 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This truck makes my 3rd midsize vehicle from Nissan. Has everything, power, sound, comfort, style. At 70mph I get 20.3mpg, at 55to 60mph I get 25.3mpg. But I would suggest buying an extended warranty (1000,000) I had a rear end replaced due to oil seeping from axile, driver seat rattle, and water leak due to factory not connecting sunroof drainage hose to firewall. But all of these problems where resolved easily with warranty.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.