Used 2007 Nissan Frontier Nismo Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Nissan Frontier - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:

Nismo the goat
By Gonzo

2007 Nissan Frontier Nismo 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I love this truck, my daughter calls it the goat. The gas mileage at 60 is 24 mpg and it rides very nice.I can't complain if anything its way over built. Power to spare and very roomy, great ergonomics.

Stance and appearance tie down features and spray-in liner.

Turning radius,slider for the back window. Front wind break for the roof rack like on the Xterra.

Needed better mpg with this truck
By Bob

2007 Nissan Frontier Nismo 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I needed a truck. After I got this one I wasn't getting the mpg I thought I should. Well, one night I was on the interstate and I went just below 2000 rpm, about 1800 and locked in the cruise control. My mpg went up to over 24. My speed was about 65. With the present gas prices this might help you get some better mpg. Now I don't feel so bad. I like this truck. Mine is a 2 wheel drive Nismo with automatic. My best mpg is 27 using this method. I avg about 24 on the highway. Around town , 17 like everyone else. Hope this helps. You can go up to just about any speed and cut your rpms to about 1800 (or a little above) and improve your mpg.

Nice looking truck and you can ride some people with you and be fairly comfortable. Good space in the front for those in the AARP years.

Radio could be a bit better. Armrest a bit higher. Town mileage could be better but it is a truck you know.

Great Truck
By Dan

2007 Nissan Frontier Nismo 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this truck new and have 20,000 of problem free miles on it. Test drove other midsize trucks and this was the best one by far. I could be like a lot of other people and say the fuel economy could be better, but it's a truck and I expect it.

Satellite radio, spray-in bed liner, sun roof, 261 hp V6.

Everything is good to me!!

Great Truck
By Dan

2007 Nissan Frontier Nismo 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Test drove a Tacoma, didn't like the car like interior. Then drove the Frontier and loved it. I have owned it for 8 months now a have no regrets!!!

Everything.

Maybe the fuel economy, but it is a truck so I can't complain too much.