2007 Nissan Frontier - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:
2007 Frontier
By greentreefro on 02/27/11 15:55 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Frontier SE 4dr King Cab 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is a great truck, excellent value. The V6 engine has lots of power and the 6 speed manual gets me 25 MPG average better on long trips around 28MPG. I will enjoy this truck for many years to come.

5 Months and still loving it
By Zach J on 12/26/07 08:22 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Frontier SE 4dr King Cab 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

I wrote a review called '3 Months and still love it'. I have now driven my truck in both summer and winter (live in the Northeast). I have also gotten over my initial 'new car happy' feeling, but believe me: I'm still very happy with my truck. I took fuel economy down one notch because in four wheel drive I know it's depressingly low. All vehicles are low in 4WD though, so don't skip this truck because of that. The power is still great, handles like a dream, and there has been ZERO snowpiles or unplowed roads that I could not get through. I live in a city built on a hill where they don't know how to plow, and I still haven't had a single problem in the snow.

Good truck with some flaws
By 07 Fronty on 10/10/07 21:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier SE 4dr King Cab 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

I love this truck, its very capable off-road and hauls it all around town and on the freeway. I have just under 7k on it and I get the occasional squeak/noise from under the dash, paint chips semi-easily and does GREAT on the freeway, but badly around town. Gas pedal takes a bit to rev. Interior shows scratches like mad. Otherwise, love the looks, features, power.

New yet
By JERRY TAYLOR on 03/27/07 10:07 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier SE 4dr King Cab 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

After much research on smaller pickups, i'm pleased with my choice. After looking at ford and tacoma this was the obvious choice. Only had it 2 weeks, but i'm happy.

abs and gas mileage nightmare
By odis pletcher on 03/21/07 09:26 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Frontier SE 4dr King Cab 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

what a shame, a good truck except for horrible gas mileage and very scary abs braking on ice or snow, I will be getting rid of this truck

Great truck needs a few small tweaks
By mike on 01/26/07 08:46 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Frontier SE 4dr King Cab 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

Bought new in Oct. Great power,very fast. Very nice clean design interior and exterior. 4wd works very well in the snow. Better than expected fuel mileage approx 19mpg avg. Excellent value. A few small gripes show that I am spoiled and have forgotten how crappy my Ford was: A small squeak that comes from the back right corner of the cab, large turning radius, lots of wind noise, interior plastic scratches way too easily. Inside is nice and clean in design but could use some more luxurious touches like Tacoma. Still a great Value, I would buy another one.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.