Tacoma or NISMO Frontier....
By tsavo on
2006 Nissan Frontier Nismo 4dr Crew Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)
On 12/31/05 I bought my my Storm Gray NISMO CC, and brought her home. Little things like the oil filter access plate integrated into the skid plate, thickness of plastic in the wheel wells, strength of the utili-track channels/tie-down cleats, engine response, utility, seating position, reliability, and past service (2002 Xterra SC)sealed the deal. Mine came with the Rockford Fosgate package and sunroof. I also have the bed extender, bed divider, and locking rear axle. This truck is incredible. Only complaint is the roof rack, too much noise when the sunroof is open. I tried to put a wind deflector on but it didn't fit with the roof rack. Other than that, couldn't be happier!
Favorite Features
Utility, bed configurations, utili- track system, bed divider, bed extender, factory sprayed in bed liner, locking tailgate, Rockford Fosgate 10 speaker sound system, steering wheel controls, locking rear axle, design, colors, NISMO rims, interior storage and cloth fabric, oil filter access plate.
Suggested Improvements
Gas mileage and a different roof rack...it doesn't match the truck, makes way too much noise, and looks like it's a carryover from the previous Frontier. The Pathfinder roof rack would have been awesome!