Nissan aced this truck
By Dwight on
2006 Nissan Frontier Nismo 4dr Crew Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)
I have owned Fords for over 12 years Great trucks but it was time for a change. The big thing was the fuel mpg for what i need a truck for a V8 is too much motor. If you need a kid hauler and you shop at Costco or Home Depot then you need to go test drive a Nismo crewcab. Mpg on highway has been 22.7 in town is 17 to 18. Good sound system every time I am out someone says NICE TRUCK.. I am so sold on this truck tons of power and fun to drive. Gooo drive one put your foot into it.
Favorite Features
Spray-in Bedliner with the tie downs what a great idea. I think the read out in the dash in nice how many miles till empty average mpg. The storage under the rear seats is good to have plus you can get behind the rear seats to store stuff rear seat arm rest the kids love that
Suggested Improvements
I really miss the outside temp guage on my Supercrew Nissan can you hear me!The tailgate needs a spring asst. like the Ford I cound use 1 finger to lift the gate on my ford.It is almost a two hand job with the Nissan.Add the radio to the power delay like the windows are.Other than that its a TEN :)