2006 Nissan Frontier Consumer Review: My second Nissan Pickup

2006 Nissan Frontier - Consumer Review

My second Nissan Pickup
By Off road package on

2006 Nissan Frontier Nismo 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

I owned a 1995 Nissan, 4 wheel drive for over 10 years, so there was no question what my new truck was going to be. The quality, dependability, and comfort couldn't have been better. Being 5 foot 2 inches, the step sides are a great help. The visibility and control of the vehicle is the best I have driven. From experience, I know that they work hard and have been able to handle anything I have asked. The 4 wheel drive is a must where I live, and having no more hubs to lock is an added bonus. This truck has just about everything that anyone could want as a work horse, plus comfort and style! The only difficulty is adjusting to the interior differences from my truck of 10 years.

The rear doors and front facing seats are a great help, especially getting a child in. The storage in the doors and extra glove box for frequently used things are great. Being able to handle all the 4 wheel drive demands from the inside is helpful.

I spend much time in my truck, and like things handy. I was used to an ashtray and 2 other small places to put change, notes, or easily lost things in. There are no small cubbies within easy reach. The rails is the bed floor also cause me concern, so I have put plywood over them for protection.