Hate to see it go
By Masked Bandit on
2006 Nissan Frontier LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)
I bought my "Fronty" last fall when I was getting back into a truck. I had it narrowed down to this or an Avalanche. I chose the Frontier based on prior Nissan ownership that was rock solid. This truck has not let me down. The only problem is that with two kids now (both in car seats) there just isn't enough room in the back. Other than not fitting the two car seats, this is probably by far the best truck I've ever owned. TONS of power, very reasonable gas mileage if you keep your foot light and the factory Rockford Fosgate stereo is amazing. Once these rug rats are out of the car seats I'll be back to a Frontier.
Favorite Features
Rockford Fosgate stereo, POWER, tie-down system in the bed (forget what it's called), great fit & finish, value... way better bang for the buck over Toyota Tacoma.
Suggested Improvements
Give me a few different colours on the interior. Even on my top of the line LE with leather, it's like someone painted everything on the inside with the same can of grey paint. Also, if the back seats were 15% bigger, I'd never own another truck.