2006 Nissan Frontier Consumer Review: Great New Truck

2006 Nissan Frontier King Cab - Consumer Review

Great New Truck
By jd on

2006 Nissan Frontier SE 4dr King Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

My son bought an '06 Frontier, and I liked it so much that I wanted one. Traded in an '03 V8 Dakota for my new Nissan. I liked the Dodge, but I like the Nissan better. It's just the right size, and is comfortable on the road, and really quiet. Radio and speakers are pretty darn good for the stock system. AC and climate controls are good, I think the interior needs a bit of "upscaling" (too much boring plastic), and the turning radius is far too big for this size truck. My mileage has varied from 18 to 23, but better than my previous Dodge. But the pluses far outweigh the negatives, and I have no regrets purchasing the Frontier. I recommend you drive and compare. You'll like it...

Like the looks of the truck-hunky big chrome grill, big wheels and tires. Like the ride and the quiet cab.

Improve the looks of the interior - too much cheap looking plastic, and make the fog lamps standard, and put a trim piece on the side of the truck to break up the slab look. I purchased a dealer installed side molding, and I think it improved the appearance of the truck.