2006 Nissan Frontier Consumer Review: From a '95 Sonoma to an '06 NI

2006 Nissan Frontier - Consumer Review

From a '95 Sonoma to an '06 NISMO
By Rocketman67 on

2006 Nissan Frontier Nismo 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is a truck that I new I was going to like when I ordered it but never thought it would be this nice. She is not perfect by any means but it's a truck that when I get behind the wheel I just like to drive and drive an not necessarily go anywhere. It just feels good being behind the wheel. It has the NISMO package which I thought would have been a harsh ride but even upping the air in tire to 40 PSI is still comfy.

My favorite features are in this order: 1) The VQ6 2) The 6speed manual 3) Exterior design 4) Sprayed in bedliner with track system 5) Radio(6 cd upgrade package) 6) Over all built quality (that's a given) 7) MPG's are as good if not better than with my '95 GMC Sonoma.

Make the NISMO package compliment the interior. The plane jane Frontier and NISMO interior look the same except for the NISMO floor mats...... :( Offer a white gauge package and or different interior like all black when you opt for the NISMO.