2006 Nissan Frontier Consumer Review: Exceptional Truck

2006 Nissan Frontier - Consumer Review

Exceptional Truck
By Tracker 3 on

2006 Nissan Frontier LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought a 2006 Nissan CC LE model and I love it. The stiffness of the frame and steering is a joy you can feel the quality. The interior is spacious and quality is apparent. Out of all the other brands out there that I test drove this truck was the tops. However I did not drive the Tacoma because I did not like the looks or the added price compared to the Nissan. I did not find the audio or leather packages as necessary so I went without it. The truck is excellent and drives like a dream. The 265 HP V6 really puts you back into your seat when you unleash all the ponies on the highway. It is a very comfortable truck to drive.

Having the Crew Cab model is so convenient. The King cabs are very nice but it is so much more convenient to not having to open your door to let someone out of the truck. The included bedliner and the track anchor system is probably my favorite feature.

I can't think of any, this truck is perfect! I have seen someone post in- mirror turn signals, that is a bit frivolous but that would be a neat addition.