2006 Nissan Frontier King Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:
so far so good
By mr bullit on 01/28/06 00:04 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Frontier King Cab SE 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

WOOT...does 265 Hp ever rip... best handling truck i have EVER driven. Very comfy seats,stereo leaves ALOT to be desired. this is my 4th frontier from this same dealership.

styling, power, roomy...i like it
By wes on 01/24/06 04:49 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Frontier King Cab SE 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

this is the first truck i've owned, and it's beat all my expectations...priced better than toyotas, roomier and more powerful too. nissan doesn't have the reputation of quality like toyota, but in my opinion, nissan is just as good if not better. time will tell, but resale values are improving on nissans because of it. great truck.

Great truck
By normm14 on 01/08/06 00:04 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Frontier King Cab SE 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is a great truck to drive. Incredibly powerful, and roomy. I commute 50 miles a day, and I love the commute in this truck. Great in the snow and rain. High up, and the tires are actually beefier then the rims. Gas mileage could be greater, but that is what you get when you buy a truck.

Fun to drive
By tsg2003 on 12/27/05 17:08 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Frontier King Cab Nismo 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

Overall I really enjoy this truck and am very happy with my purchase! The interior is very nice and the layout is excellent. There is plenty of room in the front, but barely any in the back of the access cab. This isn't a problem for me as I don't plan on having tons of people with me all the time, but be aware, space is sparse back there. The truck looks beautiful from the outside. Very rugged looking and certainly stands out in a crowd. So far gas mileage has been 14 mpg which is alright considering the power this truck has, but I was hoping to get 17-18 out of it. Again this is a great driving truck and I feel very comfortable in it. Get one!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.