2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:
2006 nissan frontier
By prince on 02/20/06 20:50 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my frontier 4x4 last Nov. and I love it. I love the rugged look, the power and especially the interior space.

Mini Titan
By Richard P. on 02/14/06 00:24 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

A definite upgrade from my Ford Ranger. More room, more power. Spray in bed liner, cargo tie down kit, locking tailgate, and bed rail caps a plus. 6300 lbs. towing capacity. Big truck ride. Nissan did their homework on this one.

This is truly a truck of all trucks!
By John on 02/08/06 11:53 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I originally wanted to purchase a 06 Dodge Dakota (4 door). After test driving and noticing what was not offered, I was disappointed. I looked into the Frontier by accident, and after test driving it, I fell in love with it. For the amount of money you pay, it is so worth it! Nissan did a great job with the interior design. Everything makes sense and layed out well. I love the subwoofer and the installed satellite radio. The spray on bed liner is an added bonus. Overall, the frontier drives great, looks like a million bucks, and definatly gets the looks.

nice but
By Henry on 02/08/06 04:10 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I only had this car for a couple of days but I can tell you its a nice medium truck but its not all it could be. For example the ride its horrible,very stiff to the point that i thougth it had something broken. It doesn't help that nissan uses the worst tires in the market, Generals. The gas mileage is between two or three miles below their estimate so prepare for it. there's no excuse that we are in the year 2006 and this car has these flaws

One Tough Nissan
By Harold on 02/02/06 21:52 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab Nismo 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Traded in my 2003 Tacoma for Frontier Nismo. What a difference. The ride and drive have to be experienced. Very quiet running at highway speeds. So far, quality seems to be first rate. All the whistles and bells I wanted in a truck that isn't like every other truck on the road. Power to spare! Gas mileage not great, but close to estimate. I think Nissan got it right this time.

Love everything but the interior
By rsrtampa on 01/30/06 09:28 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab Nismo 4dr Crew Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

The Frontier is a great truck and I am very pleased with it. The power is more than adequate and the interior room is good. The handling is great and the road noise is very low for a truck. The interior is just boring. The controls are all in fairly good locations but the styling is just blah. There is no nice trim pieces and the seats are not as supportive as they should be.

Exceptional Truck
By Tracker 3 on 01/29/06 10:54 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought a 2006 Nissan CC LE model and I love it. The stiffness of the frame and steering is a joy you can feel the quality. The interior is spacious and quality is apparent. Out of all the other brands out there that I test drove this truck was the tops. However I did not drive the Tacoma because I did not like the looks or the added price compared to the Nissan. I did not find the audio or leather packages as necessary so I went without it. The truck is excellent and drives like a dream. The 265 HP V6 really puts you back into your seat when you unleash all the ponies on the highway. It is a very comfortable truck to drive.

frontier '05
By steve on 01/25/06 16:05 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Love my truck other than a squeak its had since it was brand new that they have never been able to fix. seems like something in the suspension. mainly when going over bumps.

Big 3 are in Big trouble...
By Omar on 01/08/06 18:32 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab Nismo 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I've been thinking about this truck since it came out about a year ago. I just got a 2006 Nismo Crew Cab 4x4, and the words that come to mind are: It rocks!!! I live in Puerto Rico, and the roads here are HORRIBLE. I used to have a 2004 Altima 3.5, and as much as I loved that car, it could not handle the daily punishment of driving in PR. The Frontier is a different story. This truck was built for places like this. I never thought that bad roads, hills and potholes could be so much fun!! It drives almost like a car, but can go places I would never have dared to take my Altima. The Rockford Fosgate system is excellent. I am looking forward to thousands of miles of joy in this baby.

little truck with a big heart
By rossp on 01/06/06 18:23 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

Acceleration and towing are a breeze with this truck. This one will definitely be in my garage for a few hundred thousand miles. If you want a little truck with big truck power this is the one!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.