2006 Nissan Frontier King Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:
Frontier Rocks!!
By Derrick Mandujano on 04/13/06 11:54 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Frontier King Cab LE 4dr King Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have always owned Ford Trucks and every one of them seem to break down after 36,000 miles. I traded my 4x4 Ranger Edge for a New 2006 Nissan Frontier LE........Now this is a compact truck to be recond with!!! The Dealership was ecellent in getting what I want and at the price I wanted...I recommend anoyone to Gunn Nissan, they were honest, quick, and kept informed.

versatility manifest
By Ethan Rode on 04/12/06 15:28 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Frontier King Cab SE 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

This truck is the perfect compromise of size and power. It combines the flexibility of a smaller truck with the power of the big boys

Now this is a truck
By Eddie on 04/09/06 22:59 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Frontier King Cab SE 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is one of the best trucks i have owned.The power is awesome you can realy feel the torque it puts out. Steering is tight handles like a dream and stops on a dime.Seats are comfy with great support.Stereo is the only bad thing in the Frontier.New Hu fixed that.

It's just OK
By Mike G on 03/15/06 06:17 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Frontier King Cab LE 4dr King Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Nice looks, powerful engine, roomy interior.6,000 miles and can't get comfortable behind the wheel. Gas mileage is dissapointing. Idles roughly when stopped at a light. Dealer can't find anything wrong, I say I shouldn't get a seat massage at every light!

2006 NISSAN SE4.0
By jerry on 03/04/06 18:33 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Frontier King Cab SE 4dr King Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

So far so good, ride a little rough in town, power is great. Seating is firm but support is good. Very good gas mileage,16-18 in town and not broke in yet. Have not made any long trips but hoping for 22-23mpg.

XE 4 cylinder Great Choice
By Ron on 02/28/06 18:11 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Frontier King Cab XE 4dr King Cab SB (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I really enjoy my XE Frontier. The 4 cylinder engine is quiet and runs smooth. The 5 speed automatic transmission shifts smooth and is great on gas mileage. The seats are very comfortable. The new body style looks great. I am very pleased with my Nissan Frontier.They did a fine job from design to assembly.

My second Nissan Pickup
By Off road package on 02/19/06 08:18 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Frontier King Cab Nismo 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

I owned a 1995 Nissan, 4 wheel drive for over 10 years, so there was no question what my new truck was going to be. The quality, dependability, and comfort couldn't have been better. Being 5 foot 2 inches, the step sides are a great help. The visibility and control of the vehicle is the best I have driven. From experience, I know that they work hard and have been able to handle anything I have asked. The 4 wheel drive is a must where I live, and having no more hubs to lock is an added bonus. This truck has just about everything that anyone could want as a work horse, plus comfort and style! The only difficulty is adjusting to the interior differences from my truck of 10 years.

Solid Truck
By Old Toyota Guy on 02/10/06 09:00 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Frontier King Cab SE 4dr King Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Being an old toyota guy, this truck matches right with them but at a better price. Very comfortable for a truck but gutsy in the bad weather.

NISMO Believer
By GR on 01/31/06 11:29 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Frontier King Cab Nismo 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

Love this truck. Solidly built with great performance. This engine is sweet - climbs the steepest hills in 5th gear like a champ!! Test drove the Tacoma but liked this better. The cabin is more spacious and laid out more sensibly. The sightlines and front window much better than the Toyota. 4 WD works great on ice and snow. Nice and stable. Getting just over 18 mpg with mixed driving. Glad the salesman talked me into the Rockford-Fosgate 6 changer CD. This stereo is a MUST for your truck.

the best truck for the money
By chuck on 01/29/06 00:15 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Frontier King Cab Nismo 4dr King Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I think the 2wd Nismo is a lot of truck for the money, especially since I was able to get it for almost $3000 off sticker price. I drove the tundra, tacoma, and colorado, none of which even remotely interested me after I drove the Nissan. It has the feel of a full sized truck without the bulk. It handles well and has plenty of power on hand. The nismo 2wd does very well off road, and the locking diff comes in really handy on a slippery uphill section of dirt. The spartan cabin feels very refined and is very quiet offroad and on the highway. I love this truck!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.