Used 2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:

in love
By macharia

2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

fell in love with this truck the 1st time i saw it finally bought it and it makes my day everyday i drive it

high ground clearance and everything else

dvd player

Awesome Power
By crazzzycanuck

2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I've owned many trucks over the years, and this 2006 Nissan Frontier 4WD is by far the best yet! Power, body style, reliability and toughness make it one truck I'll be using for a long time.

Very Happy
By PacificCoast

2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab Nismo 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought a 2006 Nismo CC 4x4, fully loaded. It was used, with 10,000 miles. I had read before that people claim it drives like a sports car, and it really does. It is a blast to drive. I have also been very pleasantly surprised with how smooth the ride is, even on the worst freeways (and even with the Nismo package). It has lots of room in the back seat, and a roof that rises so that taller people can sit in the back seat without hitting their head. Transmission is smooth, power plentiful. Rockford fosgate sound system is terrific. This truck is tough, it looks great, and it drives nice. What more could one ask for? Fuel economy is not bad for a truck.

Power, sports car feel, smooth transmission. Sunroof, Rockford Fosgate stereo (with controls on the steering wheel), exterior looks. Lots of interior room.

Better mud flaps to stop chips on the front side of the rear fender (if you buy one, get side steps to help prevent chipping), more modern interior/dash (a little less plastic).

In front----Frontier
By Mitchelm

2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This truck has all things a truck should be, power,room for 5,looks, and NO problems. Quiet and smooth on less than perfect roads. Avg.20 mpg. Easy to park and get out of tuff parking spots. Sits high enough to allow you to see ahead of avg. autos on road today. I belive it may be one of the safer trucks on the road.

Tie downs on sides and floor and inside front bed of truck

Make the cargo area a little bigger, and come standar with tow package.

2006 Nissan Frontier SE 4WD Crew Cab
By P-W-R

2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Attractive exterior styling. Compact size makes it very easy for person of limited height to access bed. Very nice sprayed in bedliner with innovative load locking system. All controls are within easy reach inside. Driver's seat could, however, have more adjustments. Very responsive 4.0 litre engine. Truck towed my camper up some very steep hills with ease, particularly after downshifting, it took off like I had nothing in tow when I had just over 2,000 pounds! Very impressive. For the money and when compared with its Toyota counterpart, seems to me to have "more bang for the buck." In other words, I belive I was able to obtain more optional equipment for the price I paid

Responsive engine, exterior styling. Easy access bed with load locking system.

Larger bed, more adjustments to driver's seat.