2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:
I love my Nissan Truck...
By Rosemary Tavis on 05/17/06 06:45 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I love my truck... It is fun to drive and it sure does have power... The seats could be more comfortable though. I wanted leather and 4wd but could not afford the payment. Any way I look forward to driving my truck every day. It lools so cool too.

Awesome
By Steve on 05/01/06 11:19 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

My last truck was a 94 dodge ram 1500, this thing so rocks compared to my old dodge, I can't believe I have waited so long to get a new truck. Acceleration past 60 is very good. I opened it up on the highway and was at 100 with out even straining the engine. Feels like it was made for me. What more can I say. I have no complaints, rides and drives great. Fuel consumption is not so good, but hey, it's a truck...

Superb truck +1
By Thomas Lawson on 04/30/06 14:04 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

This truck has been wonderful. There is plenty of room for our sons in the back seat even on 200+ mile trips to see family. The is superb power and even pulls the 6500 lb towing without a problem but make sure you have trailer brakes if going very far. This is by no means a "compact" truck with the ample room over the previous Frontiers. I am running Mobil 1 synthetic and Nissan says,even though they recommend standard crude in the owners manual, that this is okay for warranty. I work at Nissan with guys that oversee engine testing they say these 4.0 are just about bullet proof.

excelent truck for fun ride..
By fahri on 04/29/06 19:21 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

that's the first time i'm having brand new truck in my life. I love to drive it around. plus it's fun inside outside everything just perfect..

Happy with my new Frontier
By Coleman Ergle on 04/14/06 06:10 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This truck is just fun . I love to drive the highway in this truck . i love the ride and it has alot of power when you need it. This is a strong , safe and good looking truck.

Best mid-sized crew cab of all
By D. St-Pierre on 04/04/06 10:34 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Ottawa, Canada - Bought my Majestic Blue Frontier just before Xmas. I test drove all the competitors (Dodge, GM, Toyota and Honda) and at the end of the day the Nissan beat out the Toyota. The others did not compare. The clincher was overall price vs. options. This is not a truck for those looking for a Cadillac ride with truck utility. That being said, this is a very functional vehicle that can take anything thrown at it and then some. It has power to spare and will fit well with the hard core truck user or the urban tinkerer/craftsman/sportsman. City driving is harder on the mileage (14.9litres/ 100km) but the highway numbers are much better. The ride on the highway is exceptional

Great truck!!!!!
By ALLMAN on 03/29/06 20:34 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Best deal bar none!!!!.....I researched, tested, drove, talked and argued for one month before finally landing the deal. Great power, handling, comfort and overall great truck.

Frontier for you?
By gjc345 on 03/22/06 18:06 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

The new Frontier is a very capable truck.I have alwalys owned Ford trucks until I purchased new Frontier.Power for a V-6 4dr is very good. Pulls very well. Only fault is small cargo space but bought for carrying more people than cargo.

The best mid size truck
By ADAM on 03/01/06 15:39 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This truck has everything, you can't ask for more..the most v6 power than any other midsize truck, even topping out the V8 in the dodge dakota and being less cheaper in price...moreover i prefer the tacomas old look design over their new 2005 look and their base prices are more than the frontiers which is beyond me considering their truck does not offer anything more than the frontier does, in fact nissans V6 engine out performs their top v6 engine by almost 30 horsepower...

The truck that has it all
By Faithdimmer on 02/27/06 20:41 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have only had this baby for a week, but I have had more fun driving this truck than I have ever had driving anything else. It accelerates nicely, handles very well for a truck, looks great, and conveys a sense of durability that Volvo would be jealous of.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.