2006 Nissan Frontier King Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:
Great All-Around Truck
By jaynovak on 04/03/09 13:07 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Frontier King Cab SE 4dr King Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

Have driven exclusively Nissan Cars and Trucks since 1987, as have my 2 sons. Never had any problems with them. This 4.0 6 speed has awesome power and load capacities. I was driving 25 miles to work on rural roads and getting 24 mpg at 60-70 mph. Now retired and drive in town, and still get 22 mpg. 2 hints for mileage, drive easily when you accelerate and use a good grade of gas. I was getting 20 mpg using a discount gas, but switched to shell and get steady 22+, using regular.

Tough act to follow
By john on 12/19/06 16:43 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Frontier King Cab SE 4dr King Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

I'm really impressed,this is my first nissan, really a bold look, powerful, and really fun to drive, very comfortable!! I have always been a ford man but their is no comparison,im a nissan man now.

Title
By chanandreirei on 07/04/06 12:01 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Frontier King Cab SE 4dr King Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

The day I bought this truck, my family and I went camping. It was very cold up in the mountains, but the truck never stalled or anything like that. It always started right up. And even now, the only problem we've ever had with it was a flat tire. This truck also has great handling. On those twisty-turny roads in the Sierras, the truck handled so well, I never worried about what a steep drop it was. So, this truck has been a very reliable and fun to own vehicle.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.