2006 Nissan Frontier King Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:
Cool Truck!
By RM on 11/29/06 17:13 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Frontier King Cab LE 4dr King Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is a great truck. I traded in my Xterra for it. I got the last '06 at a great price, fully loaded. It has great style and is so fun to drive. I plan on towing with it and it obviously has great power. I look forward to long relationship with my truck!

Tacoma vs Frontier
By Mike on 09/24/06 22:37 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Frontier King Cab LE 4dr King Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

After 3 months of comparing these two vehicles, the Frontier won! It cost much less than the Tacoma, it has more "git up and go", and has a more solid ride verses the bouncy feel I sensed in the Tacoma. I figured that the Frontier has far more horsepower and torque per pound in comparison to the other trucks. As an added bonus, my first round trip in the Bay Area freeways resulted an average 24.6 mpg on regular gas! City driving cuts into it at about 18.5 mpg. Though I miss the compass/temp read-out feature, the balance of the dashboard is laid out very thoughtfully. Some say that there's too much plastic in it but it's my work truck, who cares!

Excellent Choice
By tmlhump on 08/22/06 06:30 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Frontier King Cab LE 4dr King Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Always had some type of pick up truck and needed more passenger room. Was able to easily find a Frontier with just the right options for me at a good price. The ride is smooth, small bumps do not exist, but you do feel the large ones. 4-wheel disc brakes stop you quickly. Very powerful & quick, especially for its class. Roomy for four people. The bed extender gives you close to 6' working space. Overall very pleased with my Frontier LE CC.

Frontier - 4th of July fireworks..
By JS on 07/11/06 17:28 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Frontier King Cab LE 4dr King Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Just bought it this last week and love it. It has a lot of get up and go. Very roomy for a King cab and feels very tough. It has all the features I wanted and it didn't break the bank. I compared the Toy and GMC and was not impressed with the option packs or the add on pricing for both of them.

crashed 2005 bought 2006
By shelley mann on 05/09/06 17:59 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Frontier King Cab LE 4dr King Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

this is my second frontier in 9 months both mid size. curently totaled 2005 frontier, rollover didn't hold up well, it was horrible i should have died, but i'm alive so i weighed the positive factors to the negative and chose another nissan FRONTIER 2006. it's so smooth, so powerful, it FEELS safe to be behind the wheel.i drive mountain roads it handles better than a car, all i want to do is drive all day long. you would too. the only thing i would change is put in a roll over cage to better protect occupants lives. nissan did a wonder job, it still saved my life.

Frontier Rocks!!
By Derrick Mandujano on 04/13/06 11:54 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Frontier King Cab LE 4dr King Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have always owned Ford Trucks and every one of them seem to break down after 36,000 miles. I traded my 4x4 Ranger Edge for a New 2006 Nissan Frontier LE........Now this is a compact truck to be recond with!!! The Dealership was ecellent in getting what I want and at the price I wanted...I recommend anoyone to Gunn Nissan, they were honest, quick, and kept informed.

It's just OK
By Mike G on 03/15/06 06:17 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Frontier King Cab LE 4dr King Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Nice looks, powerful engine, roomy interior.6,000 miles and can't get comfortable behind the wheel. Gas mileage is dissapointing. Idles roughly when stopped at a light. Dealer can't find anything wrong, I say I shouldn't get a seat massage at every light!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.