2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:
Rides sporty & hauls great
By ZLOVER on 08/01/10 12:25 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

LE with sunroof, automatic. Every option except limited slip,which with all the low end torque will squeal off the line too easily.My other car is a 350Z roadster. Bought with 50k and now at 85.000 miles. Using synthetic oil. Zero repairs and same tires.Will need brakes soon.Hit from behind while stopped by a Honda suv at 30 mph. Honda destroyed. Need a bumper and tailgate.

Great truck sized right!
By FKNJR on 03/30/08 18:19 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Bought my 2006 Nissan Frontier LE Crew Cab in Sep 2006 new from the dealership. As soon as I test drove it, I bought it. I love the look of the roof rack (looks like the Xtera) The utilitrack bed system is awesome! I have hauled so much stuff in this truck. I added a Flow Master 40, and an AFE Cold Air Intake. Wow! What a difference. Much better sound, better power. MPG city went to about 18, hwy went to around 24. The only thing I don't like is the legroom. I'm tall, so it's difficult to find anything that has decent legroom. The adjustable seats are great, and very comfortable. Unless you are a general contractor or living on a farm, there is no need for a truck any bigger than this.

Great car, Great Price, Make us feel Safe!
By Abel on 02/25/08 20:55 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Ditto to what most have said about power, comfort and even the mileage isn't bad. Learn to drive with the flow and accelerate when necessary (not 20 feet from a red like most drivers!) and you can easily get 16-17 on street and I can get 24-25 on highway with cruise control from San Diego to LA.

Frontier
By Don on 06/08/07 08:19 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Just love this vehicle, added a wood grain kit in the interior to take your eye off the plastic, looks great. Very responsive 4.0 litre engine, not bad on gas for a V6.

First Pickup
By DEH on 09/09/06 07:49 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my first pickup and I must say that I am exceptionally pleased with all aspects of this truck. As a previous Nissan owner I have been familiar with the product but again, this was an outstanding value and product.

Priced right in class
By Chuck on 08/14/06 09:01 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

In comnparing to Tacoma, seating more comfortable, priced about $2K less. Spray in bedliner. MPG 19.3, great acceleration, roomy enough

15 months w/my Frontier
By DB on 07/23/06 22:08 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have had my Frontier for almost a year & 1/2 now. I use it for personal/family, not really as a truck. I love the bed for carrying things I would have to squeeze into a car trunk, like Little League equip. I purchased an aftermarket locking bed cover, so it makes it much more useful. I love everything about this truck except large turning radius & poor gas mileage (about 14 mpg in local driving). It feels comfortable & looks great.

shelley's frontiers
By getitshelley on 05/19/06 19:27 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

this is my third frontier, first one i traded 2004, my 2005 i totaled, rollover. it held up, condisdering 70 and rolled 3 times. the next day i bought a 2006 frontier. i love this truck it makes me feel safe when i drive. i would not buy anthing but a frontier le. its durable, cute, rugged, sporty and rides like a dream. its power amazes me it really gets up goes when you need the extra power. i can't say enough good things about this truck, if i continued it would be a book.

I love my Nissan Truck...
By Rosemary Tavis on 05/17/06 06:45 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I love my truck... It is fun to drive and it sure does have power... The seats could be more comfortable though. I wanted leather and 4wd but could not afford the payment. Any way I look forward to driving my truck every day. It lools so cool too.

Frontier for you?
By gjc345 on 03/22/06 18:06 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

The new Frontier is a very capable truck.I have alwalys owned Ford trucks until I purchased new Frontier.Power for a V-6 4dr is very good. Pulls very well. Only fault is small cargo space but bought for carrying more people than cargo.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.