2005 Nissan Frontier 4.0L V6 5-speed Automatic 5.0 ft. Bed Consumer Review - Very pleased with the 05

2005 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - Consumer Review

Very pleased with the 05 Fronty
By Wyldcat89 on

2005 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab Nismo Rwd SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I settled on the 05 Frontier NISMO Crew Cab after 5 months of carefully considering other 2005 offerings. What I got was a strong, powerful engine (265hp) but with a suprisingly smooth & quiet ride. The stiffer suspension isn't harsh or jarring, but rather, it offers excellent road feel. The interior does feature a lot of hard plastic but I find it easy on the eyes and easy to clean. I really like the NISMO seat fabric too! The spray in bed liner and utili-trac system is a definite improvement over my 2001 Ranger and as a first time Nissan owner, I couldn't be happier.

Favorite Features

Exterior looks, quiet but powerful engine, lockable tailgate, good MPG's, very functional and capable off road vehicle.

Suggested Improvements

a higher sitting frame for the 4x4 and NISMO packages. The interior could use some softer textures and the center console could be raised a few inches for use as an arm rest. Bed extender should be standard on crew cab.