2005 Nissan Frontier Consumer Review: The next generation

2005 Nissan Frontier King Cab - Consumer Review

The next generation
By zoom on

2005 Nissan Frontier 4dr King Cab Nismo 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have owned several Nissan products. My last truck was a 98 king cab with a 3.3 v-6. I had a guy come to my house and request to buy it, seeing the next generation truck I agreed. He is completely happy as am I. My Nismo is so much better in every way. I can get over 21 mpg on the hwy, mixed driving around 18.5. The power difference isn' even close,this truck will haul, drives great, rides great with 31.5 psi in the tires. In my opinion, and I have owned all domestic vehicles, this is solid satisfaction!

Handling, looks, awesome power, in my case good gas mileage, reliablity, comfort, set tire pressure 30+psi. The bed rail system is great for hauling motorcycles.

Tire pressure monitors are not accurate,t here is one or two on my truck that goes off at 31 psi when they are supposed to go off at 28 psi. Even at a rating of 267 hp there is a lot of room left and can still be reliable, unleash the ponies. Just a little better seats.