2005 Nissan Frontier Consumer Review: LE 4WD

2005 Nissan Frontier - Consumer Review

LE Crew Cab Pickup (4.0L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic 5.0 ft. Bed)

LE 4WD
By zechs220 on

2005 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Currently have about 92k. I love this truck. I have owned it for 4 years. I beat the crap out of this truck. Smashed it twice, and i drive it like i stole it. Never had any problems till recently. Catalytic converter on Drivers side went out on it at 83K just out of emissions warranty. Nissan wanted $1200 i did it myself on the ground for about $250. Now if having some sort of vibration coming from the transmission, almost like the torque converter lockup is not engaging correctly. My Gibson Exhaust rusted through and i ended up puttin a banks exhaust on it. I bought it for the power, boy does this truck move. Ive raced with it and ive run it through the mud. Cant beat a Frontier.

Favorite Features

4.0L V6, Rockford Fosgate 10 speaker system, great in the snow, the amount of room there is in the back seat, (im 5-7), the number of o-crap handles in the truck (at least 6), utilitrac system, double bin glove box, 8 cup holders, electrochromatic mirror w/ compass and garage door opener, Roof Rack.

Suggested Improvements

An inch taller bed and 3 inches longer, sportier seats, taller mirriors like the titan, skid plate on all 4x4 models, larger underseat storage bin.