"Unfortunately my Wife LOVES it!!!
By Tim on
2005 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab LE Rwd SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)
I wanted to put some miles and seasons on my new 4x4 before I gave my review. I love it more now than when I 1st bout it. I used to own a Chevy S10 4x4 that I had to put in reverse to engage the 4x4--a real pain!!! With this 4x4on the fly, I can't wait for it to snow. It's got great ground clearance and cuts through deep snow like butter! My wife uses any excuse to drive it, I can't get her out of it. I love the spray-in bedliner with the util-trac rails. With the bed extender i go from a 5' to 6'bed. Interior is very comfortable and a smooth ride. 265hp acceleration very powerful. test drove dodge durango as well. NO comparison. Gas mileage @16- 20. Could use heated outside anti-fog mirrors
Favorite Features
auto dimming mirror w/temp/compass. sray-in bedliner with UTIL-trac rails. the V-6 265hp engine. Seats are really comfortable with plenty of room. Everything's Great!!!
Suggested Improvements
They should copy the Honda Ridgelines trunk in the bed w/electric outlet. I had top of line Frontier LE but no heated anti-fog mirrors, could use that. And possibly a remote controlled WIFE ejection seat!