Not sure I made the right choice...
By Tex on
2005 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)
This is my first Nissan and my first truck. Bought this truck base on price primarily, as compared to Taco. Didn't consider US products base on previously bad experiences. After 5100 miles the dash rattles sometimes when idling, the rear suspension squeaks (I HATE squeaks and rattles), and presently the dealership can't figure out why it won't start. The dealer set me up with a rental F150 Crew Cab which, I hate to admit, I like- it's very comfortable and responsive. Heed other reviews that comment on the driver arm rest, driver side only door unlock, key fob, and plastic dash- these turned out to be real annoyances for me. If I could give my Frontier back and get all my money back, I would.
Favorite Features
Engine is snappy, 4 wheel disc brakes, looks good, reasonable gas mileage, sun roof is nice, plenty of interior storage compartments, real "steel" bumpers (least I think they're steel), factory bed liner, overall the truck has a very "solid" feel to it.
Suggested Improvements
Redesigned console and dash, make sure it'll start (duh), a bit longer bed, not real comfortable on longer trips, factory paint has a minor blemish