2005 Nissan Frontier Consumer Review: No Regrets - Get One!

2005 Nissan Frontier King Cab - Consumer Review

No Regrets - Get One!
By AF on

2005 Nissan Frontier 4dr King Cab Nismo 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

If you are in the market for a midsize truck, the Nismo Frontier should be your only consideration. It is FUN to drive and it looks great. The Tacoma pales in comparison to my Nismo. It has good low-end torque to get you off the line, the bedliner and bed extender provide plenty of utility, and the interior is surprisingly comfortable. I upgraded to the audio package and the stereo system sounds exceptionally well. I have no regrets in buying this truck and neither will you. I've yet to meet someone that doesn't like my truck.

Hmmm......Cargo light, 6CD changer, bed extender and liner, storage, steering wheel controls, dash lights, the ride, handling, and looks. Lets not forget about the V6 that makes you feel like you can take most anybody on the road.

Gas mileage is poor. I average about 16 mpg at best. There's a rattling noise under the dash that supposedly has a quick fix. Should have lights on the steering wheel controls. Nismo should come with a compass and temperature gauge.