2005 Nissan Frontier Consumer Review: Nissan got it right!

2005 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - Consumer Review

Nissan got it right!
By RKW on

2005 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab LE Rwd SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

In 2004 we bought a 2004 Frontier for our daughter in college. In November my husband bought a new 2004 Titan and in December I bought a 2005 Frontier in black. It's an eye catcher and I've had a lot of compliments on it. I drive 100 miles every day and the new '05 Frontier is comfortable, lots of power and I'm getting almost 22 mpg on the highway. Nissan has done an awesome job in the redesign of the Frontier. Of all the trucks we've owned, by far, this is the best one. I'm a convert having been a fan of the Chevy Silverado for many years! I can haul a two horse trailer with two 1300 lb. horses aboard with this new Frontier with no problem.

4.0 Engine, body style, spray-in bed liner, 17" wheels, handles great (especially in the rain!)and can really hug a curve and has lots of of power. This is a great engine folks!

Somewhat of a blindspot when looking back to the passenger side. For the LE style, would be cool to include the 6-CD changer and nicer radio.