2005 Nissan Frontier Consumer Review: New 05 Frontier

2005 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - Consumer Review

New 05 Frontier
By Ed Atkins on

2005 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab Nismo 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Have had the truck one month on4-28. No complaints so far. Does well in the snow. Really like the vdc and limited slip. Roomy cab is really nice. Gas mileage is around 15.5 to 16.7, I just turned 1000 miles so I hope this will improve around 5000. The trip computer is nice. I have mine set on the mpg setting as it makes me try and get the most. I replaced the original rugged terrain ta's with the all terrain ta's and I like the feel better. They seem smoother on the freeway and I know they will be better in bad weather.No difference in mpg or road noise that I can tell. All Round Great Truck Cheers!

Sun Roof, Roomy Cab, Rockford Fosgate stero, VDC,Safty Features(side airbags/active head restraints/LATCH system) Rear window defroster, first aid kit ,under seat storage,ETC... GREAT TRUCK!!!

The one thing that I wish Nissan had for this truck is a Long Bed. It was a mistake not to offer this as Toyota does.