2005 Nissan Frontier Consumer Review: My Nissan

2005 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - Consumer Review

My Nissan
By Ron on

2005 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is the first Nissan of any type in our family. Trucks I have previously owned: 5 new full size fords (still have a super duty f250 10 cyl) 6 new full size dodges, 1 new Dakota, 1 new full size chevy. Since they upgraded the size and power of the Frontier I decided to give it a try, during my second visit to the dealership I bought my Nismo package crew cab in superblack. I absolutely love it. Prior to buying this year I also tried the dakota, tacoma, tundra, titan, chevy. No comparison - they all had different quirks that I did not like but with the Nissan I found nothing that I did not like. After the first thousand miles I have found nothing to disappoint me.

Favorite Features

Super power 265 horse V6, very responsive handling, Interior appointments are excellent, the cargo area track system is the best. Smooth and quiet on the highway.

Suggested Improvements

Really needs to have a warning device to keep the inquisitive public away. Everybody is looking at it and they leave fingerprints on the windows. I have ordered the sliding toolbox for the cargo area. This model is so new it is hard to get toys for it outside the dealership.