2005 Nissan Frontier 4.0L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic 6.1 ft. Bed Consumer Review - My first new Truck

2005 Nissan Frontier - Consumer Review

LE King Cab (4.0L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic 6.1 ft. Bed)

My first new Truck
By Don on

2005 Nissan Frontier 4dr King Cab LE 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

All I can say is WOW. This truck is great. I just got it home two days ago and can't stop staring at it. It just looks great. Like a bulldog with an attitude. Drives great, Very comfortable and has a real solid feel. Very tight. I believe the 05 is the first year for the new body style and it was a much needed upgrade. The 6 CD stereo is excellent. the controls are easy to use and easy to reach. You really feel safe in this truck. I had a used Mazda for about 4 weeks and gave it back for this new one. Very Smart Move. Buy one. You'll love it.

Favorite Features

I like the leather wrapped steering wheel, the stereo and the look of this truck. Like the Titans little brother.

Suggested Improvements

I've noticed the reflection of the dash lights on the rear window when looking in the rearview mirror. Minor but noticable. I've turned the dash lights down and thats helped. Back light the steering wheel controls. Extend the arm rest a little more or make it slideable like my wifes Honda Accord.