I'm lovin it
By rsbible on
2005 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)
In my opinion the Nissan Frontier is the sharpest midsize truck on the market right now. The Toyota Tacoma and Chevrolet Colorado / GMC Canyon are right there but the Nissan gets them with it’s aggressive stance and rugged good looks. I’ve only had the truck a couple of weeks but so far I love it! I went to the dealership with the intentions of buying the 5-speed automatic but the 6-speed manual was just too much fun to drive. this truck's comfort and convenience are great. I haven’t really been “off road” yet but it was a real treat to drive in the big snow storm we had this week! I kept looking for errands to run so I could get out in the snow and slush! I think my wife was on to me. In short…this is a SOLID midsize truck.
Favorite Features
Interior comfort, exterior appearance, sporty 6 speed manual transmission, very capable V-6 with reasonable mileage.
Suggested Improvements
The cabin has some road noise at high speeds and the SE model with the power package is well equipped but lacks keyless entry. I had an aftermarket system installed for a little over $100 but let’s get with the program. For this kind of money we deserve the basics. Likewise, the standard audio system is average at best.