2005 Nissan Frontier Consumer Review: I'm lovin it

2005 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - Consumer Review

I'm lovin it
By rsbible on

2005 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

In my opinion the Nissan Frontier is the sharpest midsize truck on the market right now. The Toyota Tacoma and Chevrolet Colorado / GMC Canyon are right there but the Nissan gets them with itís aggressive stance and rugged good looks. Iíve only had the truck a couple of weeks but so far I love it! I went to the dealership with the intentions of buying the 5-speed automatic but the 6-speed manual was just too much fun to drive. this truck's comfort and convenience are great. I havenít really been ďoff roadĒ yet but it was a real treat to drive in the big snow storm we had this week! I kept looking for errands to run so I could get out in the snow and slush! I think my wife was on to me. In shortÖthis is a SOLID midsize truck.

Interior comfort, exterior appearance, sporty 6 speed manual transmission, very capable V-6 with reasonable mileage.

The cabin has some road noise at high speeds and the SE model with the power package is well equipped but lacks keyless entry. I had an aftermarket system installed for a little over $100 but letís get with the program. For this kind of money we deserve the basics. Likewise, the standard audio system is average at best.