Frontier..you have come a long way..baby
By memphisguy1967 on
2005 Nissan Frontier 4dr King Cab SE Rwd SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)
with only having bought this truck less than a month ago it as been a fantasic vehicle. I had been looking at these for years and decided it was time. I'm glad I waited. The power from the 4.0 is great. Has ton of power and is great to drive, can pull away from a light and leave everyone behind. The 5 speed auto is smooth shifting. I use this truck as my daily commute and it is so comfortable that I can drive it in traffic and not get so tired from driving. The gas mileage could be better avg about 17 mpg. Have had a lot of complements on the truck and have had a few older frontier model owners stop me and want to take a look at the changes. People seem to be very impressed. Thanks Nissan!
Favorite Features
I love the large stance it give off as if being a larger truck. The engine and tranny are a good mix. Seats are wider and comfortable. The 5 speed automatic trans is smooth shifting. the brakes are awsome too.great confidence in stopping ability.A good running,smooth driving,great looking truck!
Suggested Improvements
Could use a more upgraded interior door panel, all plastic!..Also Keyless entry on SE model would be nice. can't even have it add as option...