2005 Nissan Frontier Consumer Review: Frontier..you have come a long

2005 Nissan Frontier - Consumer Review

Frontier..you have come a long way..baby
By memphisguy1967 on

2005 Nissan Frontier 4dr King Cab SE Rwd SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

with only having bought this truck less than a month ago it as been a fantasic vehicle. I had been looking at these for years and decided it was time. I'm glad I waited. The power from the 4.0 is great. Has ton of power and is great to drive, can pull away from a light and leave everyone behind. The 5 speed auto is smooth shifting. I use this truck as my daily commute and it is so comfortable that I can drive it in traffic and not get so tired from driving. The gas mileage could be better avg about 17 mpg. Have had a lot of complements on the truck and have had a few older frontier model owners stop me and want to take a look at the changes. People seem to be very impressed. Thanks Nissan!

I love the large stance it give off as if being a larger truck. The engine and tranny are a good mix. Seats are wider and comfortable. The 5 speed automatic trans is smooth shifting. the brakes are awsome too.great confidence in stopping ability.A good running,smooth driving,great looking truck!

Could use a more upgraded interior door panel, all plastic!..Also Keyless entry on SE model would be nice. can't even have it add as option...

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review