2005 Nissan Frontier Consumer Review: Frontier 2005 Disappointing

2005 Nissan Frontier - Consumer Review

SE Crew Cab Pickup (4.0L V6 5-speed Automatic 5.0 ft. Bed)

Frontier 2005 Disappointing
By Kosmo on

2005 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

After 2 months I wish I never got this truck. It handle well, but I feel this truck is dangerous. It has awful blind spots & I have almost had several accidents because of them. I am very uncomfortable driving this truck. First, the rear headrests completely block one's view. I removed them & that helps but leaves my passengers open to serious head injury in case of accident. The left side is simply designed so poorly I wonder how it ever passed QC. When you glance over your shoulder to change lanes, you cannot see anything behind as the driver's headrest & post separating the rear & driver's door completely obstruct your view. The right side has similar problem, but not as bad.

Very smooth ride & handles well

Obviously, deal with the blind spots. Interior too plastic & cheap looking. Instrument panel too confusing & so is the accessory controls for the wipers, lights, & door locks. After 2 months, it should be 2nd nature but it's not.