Dream Come True
By Fronteeer on
2005 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)
I've been looking for a truck to replace my Jetta TDI for a couple of years, and I did tons of research leading up to buying this Frontier. Thanks to everyone who posted reviews--they've been really helpful. This is a really sturdy, beautifully designed, tough looking, powerful, capable truck. It's definitely stiff, even without the NISMO package. It doesn't take any crap from potholes, let's put it that way, but the ride is suprisingly smooth and quiet on decent surfaces. Excellent clearance, very roomy interior, big clunky controls that are easy to grab with gloves on and without taking your eyes off the road, simple design but with useful features. Fuel economy so far is very good.
Favorite Features
Amazing body--if I was an X-Trail I'd be all over that. Simple interior that's easy to clean, big wheels and tires, Utili-track bed system, fuel economy, good visibility, silky smooth automatic, power with a capital "P", interior/exterior lighting, roomy interior, crash test ratings are excellent.
Suggested Improvements
One-touch auto-down on the driver's side window only, and no one-touch up? I'd add auto -up and -down to both front side windows. Throw in keyless remotes--I had to buy them separately. Bucket seats and armrests are hard as rocks, but once you toughen up you'll find that they offer good support.