2005 Nissan Frontier
By wvfrontier on
2005 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)
What to say? I absolutley love the look of the new Nissan Frontier. That was what first got me interested in it. After I took it for a test drive i had to have it. It has great power and acceleration. I haven't gotten used to the turning radius though. After driving a little Subaru that I could whip into anywhere its takign me a while to get use to learning to swing out more to get into parking spaces, but to me its worth it. The interior is vastly improved from the old model. The Rocksford sound system is awsome. I love being able to play audio CDs, my MP3s, and listen to satellite radio all from the same system. The subs are nice but not overpowering. The seating material is very comfortable and looks like it wears well.
Favorite Features
The exterior looks, Rrocksford sound system w/steering wheel controls, utilitrac bed, abundant storage space, and cup holders. Last but not least the new 4.0 265hp engine.
Suggested Improvements
I would have to say the turning radius could be better even though some of it is me other trucks I tested had better turning radius'.