2005 Nissan Frontier SE 4x2
By Joe on
2005 Nissan Frontier 4dr King Cab SE Rwd SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)
I have put almost 13,000 miles on this truck since purchasing new in Aug. 2005. The milage is a good mix of highway and city driving. Overall the truck is a solid performer. I haven't hauled anything really heavy but what I have hauled did not strain it in the least. The cockpit has a real nice feel with easy access to everything. Plenty of storage space for all the junk you would need to carry. Driving on the highway is great at higher speeds. It doesn't have a lack of get up and go. Short hauls with passengers is about all I would suggest. The seats are comfortable. Overall craftsmanship is top notch.
Favorite Features
Power and comfort. I love the six speed manual. That was one of the biggest selling points for me. The standard package on the SE is great.
Suggested Improvements
This thing is very hard to park. I have driven many trucks in my time and this one has to be the worst. The fuel economy isn't bad but I wish it where a little better. This one gets better mpg than my previous 2002 Frontier SE King Cab 4 cyl. 5 speed. It has a bad blind spot on the drivers side.