2005 Nissan Frontier 4.0L V6 6-speed Manual 5.0 ft. Bed Consumer Reviews 2

2005 Nissan Frontier - Consumer Reviews

2005 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

SE Crew Cab Pickup (4.0L V6 6-speed Manual 5.0 ft. Bed)

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:
Great Truck
By JJ on 06/05/05 07:07 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is a great truck. POWER like no other. I've already added a K & N air filter for added HP, and the magna flow dual exhaust adds a much deserved growl to this truck.

The New Engine Rocks!
By Luis L. on 05/06/05 16:45 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

I compared this truck to the new Tacoma and Chevy Colorado. At the end of the day, the look of this truck and the engine power won me over. The exterior is really nice (most people think it's a titan at first), and the interior is no nonsence. The engine is solid and has a nice response. The stock tires and wheels are nice. The back seats are roomy and the fold up seats are great for cargo you don't want to put on the bed

To much fun
By j_ftkd on 03/10/05 02:27 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

This truck is powerful, yet does not drive like a truck. It handles so well. It is like two vehicles in one. A sports car and a truck. It is awsome

mid sized monster
By jose on 02/08/05 17:26 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

lots of added power this year that will suprise owners of earlier models.interior is roomy and is nicely laid out.exterior has a full sized truck look to it.

Sports Car Power in a Compact Truck
By crailey01 on 01/21/05 15:13 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Frontier 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

Right from the first start of the engine, I knew that the 2005 Nissan Frontier was one of a kind. This truck has sports car power with the versatility of a compact truck. The speed of this thing is incredibile for this size of vehicle. The ride is smooth and almost the quality of the Maxima except it has larger tires. I know I will be more than pleased with this vehicle. Typically, Nissan's compact trucks are very reliable. I also test drove an 2005 Toyota Tacoma and it was no comparison to the Frontier's power.