2005 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab Consumer Reviews 12

2005 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:
Nissan SE 4 Door Crew 2WD Auto (Awesome)
By Tim Creech on 02/28/05 16:21 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This truck is fantastic. It really moves out. I just got out of a very good running Chevy S-10 4.3 V6. There is no comparison in size, comfort, build quality, or performance. I am all around very pleased. The ONLY draw back i have found is that for taller drivers (I'm 6'3" tall) the seat sits up too high in the truck and is not adjustable downward. Once you get used to the higher seating, it is okay. I have really enjoyed driving the truck so far, withonly 1700 miles on it. The truck is FAST! It really likes to show its strength way up in the RPM range. I have the tow package, but have not had a chance to pull my trailer with it, yet. Much nicer than the 05 Tacoman in my opinion

My CC 05 Frontier LE
By Ric Clavel on 02/28/05 16:14 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE Rwd SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Although I've only had this truck for 6 weeks (just over 1,000 miles), I am very pleased with the performance, quality, and the way it's equipped. the size is just right for my taste and use. So far, a great truck.

Very pleased with the 05 Fronty
By Wyldcat89 on 02/28/05 14:56 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab Nismo Rwd SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I settled on the 05 Frontier NISMO Crew Cab after 5 months of carefully considering other 2005 offerings. What I got was a strong, powerful engine (265hp) but with a suprisingly smooth & quiet ride. The stiffer suspension isn't harsh or jarring, but rather, it offers excellent road feel. The interior does feature a lot of hard plastic but I find it easy on the eyes and easy to clean. I really like the NISMO seat fabric too! The spray in bed liner and utili-trac system is a definite improvement over my 2001 Ranger and as a first time Nissan owner, I couldn't be happier.

Frontier's on the Forefront
By Hammerman on 02/27/05 19:05 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned the LE Crew Cab for 2 weeks. Chose it over Tacoma b/c of better high-end options (sunroof/leather). Acceleration is surprisingly responsive and fast. Interior on LE is very nice, logical, and comfortable. Paid $300 over invoice through federal government car-buying service from local dealer. Very happy with vehicle.

Great truck
By Miguel on 02/24/05 11:15 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Just took it off roading a few days ago. It was great!!! I took my Basset hounds(80lbs each) and my gear and couple of my friends and still had lots of power to spare. This truck is improved from 2004 models definately but I think 2004's look better. This is a fun vehicle to drive and I think that it should be the best selling truck on the market this year. Thanks Nissan for a great truck!!!

05 Frontier = Best Mid-Size Pickup
By HKINGS on 02/22/05 17:50 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

After driving every mid-size truck out there, including the new 05 Tacoma 3 times, the 05 Frontier had the best performance, exterior and interior looks! It lso offered more features that Tacoma didn't, like power/heated seats, leather, and power moonroof! A blast to drive!

mco
By mco on 02/09/05 01:11 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LE Rwd SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

excellent truck. needs more detailing inside. confort and computer panel on le should be more uptodate.

mid sized monster
By jose on 02/08/05 17:26 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

lots of added power this year that will suprise owners of earlier models.interior is roomy and is nicely laid out.exterior has a full sized truck look to it.

My Nissan
By Ron on 02/08/05 07:10 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE Rwd SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is the first Nissan of any type in our family. Trucks I have previously owned: 5 new full size fords (still have a super duty f250 10 cyl) 6 new full size dodges, 1 new Dakota, 1 new full size chevy. Since they upgraded the size and power of the Frontier I decided to give it a try, during my second visit to the dealership I bought my Nismo package crew cab in superblack. I absolutely love it. Prior to buying this year I also tried the dakota, tacoma, tundra, titan, chevy. No comparison - they all had different quirks that I did not like but with the Nissan I found nothing that I did not like. After the first thousand miles I have found nothing to disappoint me.

Great Truck
By josh'sDad on 02/07/05 21:32 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is an awesome truck! Fun to drive and great performance from the new 4.0 V6. Back seat is almost comfortable for a large adult but I donít know if I would want to be back there for a long trip. Only one complaint: The only way I can unlock my doors is from the drivers side door. No unlocking mechanism on the passenger side. The truck has power door locks but no Key Fob remotes to unlock them and this is not a dealer oversight. And here is the kicker all you need to have keyless entry is the Key Fob Remote. What was Nissan thinking? The put the receiver for the keyless entry in the truck but did not include the Keyless remote. You can buy the remotes from Nissan for $137.50 each.