GOOD LOOKING TRUCK
By sierravera on
2004 Nissan Frontier 2dr King Cab XE Rwd SB (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
Nice truck so far no problems at all the only complaints I have is the MPG!! is really bad for a 4 cyl. I only get like 20/22 miles per gallon and is a 15gal. tank Im only able to put 12 gallons and I get 283 miles the most before I have to gas up again, wind noise in the cabin, the door seals are bad and you hear the wind noise,the rear seat area is really small, and engine is a bit noisy it consumes al least 1/2 qtr. of oil when reaches 3,000 miles, mine has 3100 miles on it and the oil chg, is due @ 3,750 miles, maybe is because is not broken in yet, I'll keep my fingers cross 'til its first oil change.and beyond that.;)
Favorite Features
it looks good all around inside and outside,very good sound system at least for my taste(I don't want to blow my ears either) mine is all electric windows,mirrors,key less entry,factory alarm 5 speed manual(value truck package plan)
Suggested Improvements
MPG PLEASE!!,is really bad on a 4 cyl. engine whit that little 145HP, and more torque please! I hope that the '05 model gets better than this.Im considering to buy a toyota corolla or prius,today the gallos of gas here in L.A is $2,05 the cheapest!!!