2004 Nissan Frontier Consumer Review: Cramped and Weak

2004 Nissan Frontier - Consumer Review

XE-V6 King Cab (3.3L V6 4x4 5-speed Manual 6.2 ft. Bed)

Cramped and Weak
By Joe.C on

2004 Nissan Frontier 2dr King Cab XE-V6 4WD SB (3.3L 6cyl 5M)

I made a big mistake purchasing this vehicle. The cabin is the most cramped of any vehicle I have ever driven. I am 6'0" with a 33-34 inseam in pants and my knee always managed to hit the steering wheel no matter where the seat was. The seats were horrible. I could not drive for more than 30min without pain. The gas mileage was beyond terrible. The engine is super weak. I only put 5500 miles on it and I had squeaks in the suspension and rattles in the windows. The steering was very vague and numb. The rear end shuddered when no load was in the back. What a mistake! I have since purchased a used 02 Ford Ranger XLT and I am very happy. The room, features and ride are so much better.

None, ok maybe the cluster illumination. I liked that it was a negative of day time viewing

Don't buy this truck and you will be ok. The 05 Frontier is great improvement, but when it comes to trucks Ford has got there stuff together. I know people might disagree. I am a technician and I know there are problems. But overall quality is definitetly better.